Techlecturer.com is in compliance with the rights of the copyright holders that is Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and will take all the necessary steps to ensure that any infringing material found on Techlecturer.com is utterly deleted. We also pay attention to all the articles and files that are posted on Our Website even before being upload. The reason for this is to ensure that copyrighted material is not published on our site.
If your copyrighted material has been uploaded on Techlecturer or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Should in a case you find any of your copyrighted material which includes phone, gadgets, news, apps, games or others posted on Techlecturer, or should you find any link to your copyrighted material returned through our site search engine, all you have to do for us to remove this link is to send users detailed information listed in the post or page and our admins will begin the removal process under 24-48 business working hours. Just send your complaints via our contact page.
We will not be held liable for damages which may range from attorneys’ fees and other costs if you misinterpret or misrepresent information that is posted on Techlecturer.com that is infringing on your copyrights. It will be wise if you contact your attorney first for legal assistance on the subject. Below are the following things that must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- You must present concrete evidence of the authorized person acting in place of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You give us sufficient and reliable contact information that we can reach you with. A Valid email address must be included.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
After writing the infringement notice using the format we prescribed above, then we will begin the removal process within 24 working hours.