About Atlas Structural Systems
Atlas Structural Systems is an award-winning manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of pre-engineered structural systems for commercial and residential construction projects in Eastern Canada. Our integrated roof, wall, and floor systems offer proven quality and provide a lot of benefits and value.
Responsibilities of General Laborers at Atlas Structural Systems
- Take measurements, connect wooden components to match design specifications
- Measure, cut, and shape wood and other materials
- Follows procedures and demonstrates safe work behaviours.
- Communicates and works with the team.
- Safety mindset
- High attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Able to work in hot, cold and variable temperatures
- Able to do physical work
- A safe work environment
- Monday-Friday shifts
- Blue Cross Benefits
- Incentive programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Atlas Structural Systems is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.